Advanced course in meditation for those who already practice Atmavedi or Transcendental Meditation. Two advanced techniques are given, depending on the desire and requirements of the individual, including Siddhis, Esoteric Maha-mantra, and Soma Rasa. Long meditations are provided for deep, profound experiences. The diet is pure organic vegetarian food, freshly prepared according to ayurvedic principles to balance the doshas. If health of the individual permits, there is an optional 5-day Satyug Kaya Kalpa session to reset the physiology to establish the basis for the transformation from a kaliyug physiology to a pure satyug physiology. The metabolism and digestive functioning are reset for optimal health.
Your course includes the following:
- your personal Satyug Sanctuary Pyramid - you will spend 16 hours a day inside this pyramid to gain maximum benefit of the pure satyug environment
- instruction in two Advanced Techniques, depending on your individual requirements and qualifications
- 16th Sutra for Remote Viewing
- Esoteric Maha-mantra
- Soma Rasa
- Pineal Gland activation
- yoga asanas - you will learn and practice a series of 11 yoga poses that purify and balance the physiology and help to insure perfect health and wellbeing.
- Vajra Asana - makes the body stronger, like a thunderbolt
- Viparita Karani - reversing the flow of Amrit
- Janusir Asana - head to knee forward bend
- Hala Asana - invigorates, energizes and nourishes the sexual glands and brings power, strength and vitality
- Bhujanga Asana - activates and energizes the upper areas of the body like the chest, shoulders, neck, face and head, giving a youthful appearance
- Shalabha Asana - tones up kidneys, the liver, pancreas and other organs of digestive system
- Vakra Asana - removes constipation, flatulence, liver weakness and nervous weakness and rigidity of the spine
- Pada Hasta Asana - tones abdominal organs and reduces gastric problems and fat around the abdomen
- Mula Bandha - this revered technique is said to awaken muladhara chakra and the kundalini that resides within
- Padma Asana - the full lotus posture that is the foundation for siddhis and profound meditation experiences
- Sava Asana - puts you in touch with the deepest level of the anahata (heart) chakra and is the foundation for the Dhanvantri Consultation (see below)
- Nadi Shodhan pranayama - balances the left and right hemispheres of the brain and prepares the mind for deep meditation
- the five rejuvenation and longevity movements energize the 7 primary chakras that perform many functions connecting our energy fields, bodies and the Prana Energy Field
- Surya Namaskara with bija mantras - connect with the life-giving force of the Sun and receive the blessings of Surya for vitality and energy
- abhyanga with your prescribed herbal oil to balance, purify and strengthen the physiology
- Kundalini Enlivening, Chakra Balancing, and Dhanvantri Consultation - this special routine forms the basis of the Satyug Kaya Kalpa transformation from a kaliyug physiology with an expected lifespan of 100 years and 2 strands of DNA to the satyug physiology with an expected lifespan of 100,000 years and 12 strands of DNA.
- extra rounds of meditation and longer meditations for profound experiences
- diet is pure organic vegetarian food, freshly prepared according to ayurvedic principles to balance the doshas.
- optional, if health permits, a 5-day Satyug Kaya Kalpa session to reset the physiology to establish the basis for the transformation from a kaliyug physiology to a pure satyug physiology. The metabolism and digestive functioning are reset for optimal health.