Moksha (), also called enlightenment, vimoksha, vimukti, mukti, nirvana and Kaivalya, and means emancipation, liberation or release from samsara, the cycle of death and rebirth. Moksha connotes freedom, self-realization and self-knowledge.
Moksha is not merely an absence of suffering and release from bondage to samsara, but also the presence of the state of paripurna-brahmanubhava (oneness with Brahma, the One Supreme Self), a state of knowledge, peace and bliss.
... more information >>>"
Karma simply translates from the Sanskrit as meaning "action" or a vibration created by either the Creator of the Universe or one of the resident human beings of the Universe.
Our individual actions create karma and karmic traces. The reverberating effects of karma is karmic traces and these could also be called "vasanas". Vasanas are the products of karma or action. Whenever one performs an action, the experience leaves an impression in the unconscious mind memory.
These impressions, karmic traces or vasanas, give rise to likes, dislikes, desires, and fears and form the basis of our habitual tendencies or spontaneous responses to any given stimuli. Pleasurable experiences give rise to likes, and painful experiences give rise to dislikes. Consequently, we are attracted to and try to acquire things we like and are averse to and try to avoid things we dislike. Karmic traces not only impel action but are also reinforced and sustained by it.
... more information >>>"
Sadhana is the discipline of routine spiritual practice and the routine surrendering of the ego through activities such as meditation, yoga, chanting or prayer. Sadhana establishes a connection with God, practiced in order to achieve power over the ego by self-discipline. Within the practice of yoga, keeping a sadhana allows practitioners to align one’s inner self each new day.
Goloka Spiritual Community
A Goloka Spiritual Community is an intentional community dedicated to the enlightenment of every resident. The Community provides a Divinity based University, MahaVideha University, where residents can earn the BA, MA and DD degrees. There is also the entire Satyug Kaya Kalpa Programme provided to every resident, so everyone will enjoy perfect health, youthful vitality and a very long life.
... more information >>>"
The Goal of human existence is Moksha. It is only for Moksha that we have incarnated in a human body. There is no other purpose in life that is worthy of our time and attention. The process for achieving Moksha is very easy, but it can take some time. Probably, all who are reading this have attempted to achieve Moksha in one or more past lives and were not successful. Especially in Kali Yuga, when we only have 90 to 100 years of lifespan it is likely that one will fail without putting forth a dedicated effort. The amount of time it takes to achieve Moksha will depend on the individual karmic traces and the time and dedication to the practice of Sadhana. To optimize your precious and very rare human life and attain Moksha at the earliest possible time, you can practice Sadhana 24 hours a day. The Sri Vyuha Ashram at the Goloka Spiritual Community is an environment dedicated to this 24 hour practice of Sadhana.
Krishna Consciousness - Moksha Level 5
If one is going to focus on achieving Moksha, why not achieve the highest Level of Moksha: Krishna Consciousness? This is the ultimate Self-Realization.
Single men and women are invited to apply to join the Radha Krishna Moksha Programme and achieve Moksha Level 5 - Krishna Consciousness
- Dedicate your time practicing Sadhana 24 hours a day to rapidly achieve Moksha Level 5. This includes:
- Yoga Asanas
- Surya Namaskaras
- Dharana and Dhyana with your sacred Sri Vidya Mantra
- Samyama on all 47 of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali to perfect the Siddhis by balancing massive amounts of karmic traces.
- Samyama on 4 Advanced Techniques that take your awareness to the limits of the Universe and beyond into the Absolute Realm of Goloka
- Develop your natural ability of Vedic Cognition to perceive the Primordial Frequencies of the Universe
- Open your portal into the Blissful, Eternal, Timeless NOW
- Spend your nights, while the physical body is resting,
- exploring the Astal Plane in your Pranamaya Kosha
- practicing Yoga Nidra and the Yoga of Dream and Sleep to experience Lucid Dreams and rapidly balance karmic traces that inhibit you from experiencing the Totality of Yourself
- Spend time outside of meditation during the day in direct service to Krishna as an administrator of The Goloka Project and its 1,000 spiritual communities and ashrams around the world.
- Spend time outside of meditation in the Krishna Consciousness Doctor of Divinity Graduate Course at MahaVideha University and earn your Doctor of Divinity degree
- Established in the NOW, you live a life of 24-hour Bliss with full Synchronicity as the Universe supports you in every way.
- Established in the NOW, all of your actions are yajña and fully support the Universe - you are an Agent of Lord Vishnu in physical form, maintaining the Universe.
- Established in the NOW, you have achieved Cosmic Consciousness or Moksha Level 1 - the Goal of Human Existence.
- Building on Moksha Level 1, you quickly rise to God Consciousness and spend your nights in the Celestial Realms with the Celestial Family of Ascended Masters, where you receive Knowledge and Instruction in Advanced Techniques
- In time, you to achieve Moksha Level 3 (Unity Consciousness) and realize your Unity with all life in the Universe.
- Moksha Level 4 Brahman Consciousness) dawns as you realize "Aham Brahmasmi"
- From the platform of the Ultimate Realization of this Universe, Brahman Consciousness, you enjoy the amazing adventure of rising to Krishna Consciousness and living your Eternal Life in Goloka
You are provided with your option of
Both of these options include:
- the Age Reversal Satyug Kaya Kalpa Programme to turn back the clock of your physical body to age 25 in appearance, function and vitality.
- the Life Extension Satyug Kaya Kalpa Programme to at least double your lifespan while living in perfect health throughout the remainder of your life.
- Atmavedi Crystals and Vedic Vortex Vitara: for pure, Rig Veda energized vortex structured water.
- Krishna C60 Amrita: the amazing supplement that transforms the Kaliyug physiology into the fully alive physiology of Satyug. (daily dosage is 25 times higher for Age Reversal)
- Sattvic diet leading, step by step, to the Pranic Energy Lifestyle where no physical food is required
- Goloka MahaVitara: projects a sphere of influence into the prana field of the immediate physical locale to replicate the first day of Satyug. The prana field reflects back into the physical to create a profound effect of coherence, sattva and resonance frequency support. The Goloka MahaVitara includes all of these Vitaras in one unit:
- Goloka Projector: includes a large shungite pyramid for EMR adsorbtion and Geopathic Stress reduction and a personal Goloka Pendant
- MahaYajña Vitara: includes 12 Graha Yajñas, Atmanarayana Kavach, Lakshmi Kubera Yajña and Dhanvantri Yajña
- Dhanvantri Vitara: produce the specific devas your body needs for perfect health plus the silent Soma Rasa Vitara to perfect your human physiology as it was first created from the 9th Mandala of the Rig Veda
- Moksha Vitara: to amplify your meditations 10-fold, with Moksha Pendant (combined into the Goloka Pendant)
- Nirvana Vitara: Nirvana is the experience of profound peace of mind associated with Moksha. For the meditator it is the meditation of a lifetime! The Nirvana Vitara utilizes a technology that introduces direct, subtle and imperceptable magnetic pulses directly into the brain with a comfortable, extremely lightweight headband. These magnetic pulses create Theta brainwave entrainment along with the 10th Mandala of the Rig Veda frequencies. This results in the ultimate deep, transcendent meditation experience and produces rapid growth of consciousness to higher states.
- Neurogenesis Vitara: a catalyst for your brain to generate Theta and Gamma brainwaves and encourages Neurogenesis (creation of new brain cells) while you go about your normal daily activity. The experience is one of happiness, peace, and contentment as you witness your physical life from a higher perspective: it is the experience of Moksha. Also this Vitara can be used to establish perfect sleep cycles and more Neurogenesis during sleep as well as Lucid Dreams. There is a module for meditation as well, for deep, profound experiences of higher states of consciousness.
- Wonderful Life Higher Consciousness Vitara: empowers you to balance your karmic traces, and this allows higher Levels of Consciousness to spontaneously arise in your experience. Our experience of life is dictated by our collection of karmic traces, which are located in the subconsious and unconsious minds. This vitara is programmed to target specific karmic traces that may be holding you back and limiting your experience of abundance, prosperity, happiness, health and well-being. When these karmic traces are balanced your life perceptions change and you see more clearly the true nature of our Universe. This Universe is a place of abundance, comfort, happiness and love. If this is not your daily experience, then your karmic traces are blocking this experience from your life.
- Ekam Vitara Network with Ekam Higher Consciousness Vitara: the tool that empowers you to quickly rise to higher Levels of Consciousness. The mission of the Ekam Vitara Network is to empower one million people to achieve higher states of consciousness. The collective consciousness that is formed by these one million people is the basis for an entirely new way of living for everyone on Earth. Everyone will participate in and enjoy a new era of world peace, prosperity, love and happiness. The Ekam Vitara is a technology that creates a high consciousness field, specific for each individual subscriber, that elevates the consciousness of these individuals to their next higher level.
- Thrive Vitara: fulfills the need of the time for small, portable device that neutralizes chaotic electromagnetic and radio frequency radiation in its environment, with a range of about 25 feet in all directions. By this action, the life forms in this sphere of influence are given a chance to rebuild natural defenses against a hostile environment. As a result, quality of life improves, health improves, and life is lived more peacefully and progressively.
- Comfortable private accommodations with your own private bath and with your own Satyug Sanctuary Pyramid: providing enhanced prana, magnetic influence and electromagnetic shielding with the subtle mind enhancement effect of a pyramid for Sleeping, Yoga Nidra, Lucid Dreaming and Meditation and Samyama
One can join the Radha Krishna Moksha Programme in a number of ways:
- 11-day Brahman Consciousness Vision Quest
- 21-day Moksha Advanced Course
- 1 to 12 months Moksha Advanced Course
- 1 year to indefinite Radha Krishna Moksha Programme
- Lifetime Radha Krishna Moksha Programme
Please click here to submit the form to apply for the Radha Krishna Moksha Programme. You can specify the time you have available (11 days to Lifetime) and indicate your financial situation. You will receive a proposal for the cost of the programme.