Krishna Consciousness Doctor of Divinity Course
This two-year course of study leads to the Doctor of Divinity Degree from MahaVideha University. The prerequisite for this course is graduation from the Krishna Vedic Master Course. In this course, you will establish connection with your Absolute Self in Goloka and see your Eternal Life in service to Krishna. You will become Arjuna in this Universe with Krishna as your Charioteer and enjoy a lifetime of service and companionship with Krishna.
It is the objective of this course that:
Included in this course are the following topics:
- Krishna becomes your Charioteer as you assume the role of Arjuna in this Universe
- You will identify with your Absolute Self who is situated in Goloka as on of Krishna's Eternal Companions
- Ultimately, you will realize you have projected into trillions of universes to be both the Creator of each universe and also a resident dream creature who is responsible for the evolution of one jiva in each universe.
- Krishna Consciousness Samyama Meditation
- invoking Krishna as your Charioteer to serve Him in this Universe
- connecting with your Absolute Self in Goloka as Krishna's Eternal Companion
- Srimad Bhagavatam in-depth study
- Bhagavad Gita in-depth study
- Writing a commentary on the Bhagavad Gita
Doctor of Divinity Degree From MahaVideha University
MahaVideha University now presents the Krishna Consciousness Doctor of Divinity Course, conducted by Visvamitra, from your own home via Internet video conference. The course begins on January 15, 2019 and continues for two years. Upon successful completion of this course, the graduate is awarded a Doctor's Degree by MahaVideha University and certified by Visvamitra as established in Krishna Consciousness.
Here is a sample Diploma for this Degree and Certification:
This program consists of 1,200 hours of course work over a period of 24 months. Classes meet 3 times a week for 2 hours in each day's session. Sessions are conducted on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10:00am MST. Between class sessions one can expect to spend 2 hours in preparation for the next class session. The text books used in this class are: Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita
Qualified students must be graduates of the Krishna Vedic Master Course.
Why Become a Krishna Consciousness Doctor of Divinity?
All leaders of Goloka Sanctuary Communities must be Krishna Consciousness Doctors of Divinity. This is a fundamental requirement to be qualified to lead your community of 1,000. Beyond that, this course provides the refined intellectual discrimination, experiences and understanding required for an individual to experience and become established in Krishna Consciousness or Level 5 Moksha.
The tuition for this Doctor of Divinity Degree program via video conference is $26,400 for the entire two years. Members of the Ekam Vitara Network receive this course at 50% discount. To join this course now, starting on January 15, 2019, please click this link: Krishna Consciousness Doctor of Divinity Course via video conferencing, $557 per month. If you are not yet an Ekam Vitara Network Member, when you join this course you will automatically become a Lifetime Member of the Network.
There is a tuition scholarship available for those who want to take this program but lack the funds for the full tuition. Please send an email to email@example.com with details about your financial situation and need for this partial scholarship, and how much you can afford to pay.