Application to Join S'ri Vyuha Association
We are delighted that you wish to join S'ri Vyuha Association!
We have a brief application process that we ask all new members to complete. It will only take you a few minutes and this information will help us to get to know you better so we can offer the help and support you need to reach Brahman Consciousness.
To celebrate your decision to join the Association, we are pleased to be able to give you four free gifts:
- A digital copy of the 162 page book, Âtmavedi Part I by Vis'vamitra. This valuable knowledge is our gift to you in celebration of your decision to join the S'ri Vyuha Association.
Âtmavedi Part I by Vis'vamitra offers you the knowledge that forms the theoretical basis for discovering your inner Truth, and reclaiming your birthright to Brahman Consciousness.
In addition to an inspiring Introduction, Âtmavedi Part I Includes the following five chapters:
- Chapter 1: Life in Perspective - the structure of the subtle realms
- Chapter 2: The Process of Manifestation - the seven states of consciousenss
- Chapter 3: S'rî Chakra - the universal archetype
- Chapter 4: Karma
- Chapter 5: God
Your S'ri Vyuha Jyotish Chart. Jyotish means light on the path - an invaluable gift from the Creator, Lord Brahma, that not only reveals to us the karma we carry, but also provides a means to rise above this web of karma to the realms of blissful life in Brahman Consciousness. Your S'rî Vyuha Jyotish Chakra is uniquely designed to capture the holistic value of your karma.
Guru Dev has given us a new and unique perspective on Jyotish that reveals the underlying esoteric meanings behind this ancient science of prediction.
- Full access to the Âtmavedi Part I Course section of the Website. Tthe Âtmavedi Part I Course includes:
- Invocation to Ganesha for removal of obstacles on the Path to Brahman Consciousness
- Invocation to Saraswati for Knowledge leading to Brahman Consciousness
- The Gayatri Invocation - the mystic formula of universal power composed by Vis'vamitra
- Invocation to Hanuman for Devotion to God
- Mritunjaya Mantra for Immortality
- Aditya Hridayam to destroy arrogance
- Yoga Asanas including Mula Bandha - the asana that awakens Kundalini
- Complete instruction in the Five Tibetan Rites that promotes youthfulness
- Surya Namaskara with Bija Mantras
- One month of full access to the Âtmavedi Part III Course, Jyotish Chart section of the Website. In this section of the website you learn how to interpret your S'ri Vyuha Jyotish Chart, including the meaning of the Symbols, Bhavas, Rashis and Grahas, and the complete text of Maharishi Parashara's treatise on Jyotish. Plus there is a forum to ask questions about your chart.
The application process is completed in only three steps.
- In the first step, please take a moment to let us know something about you by completing this survey. While you may find that all 10 items are important to you, please rank them from 1 to 10 in the order of their importance to you. This means the item that ranks lowest in relative importance for you will be given the value of 1. The one that is second in importance should be given 2, and so on until the one that is highest in relative importance to you is given the value of 10. When you click the button to "Record Your Preferences" we will immediately give you a link so you can download your free copy of the book Âtmavedi Part I.
- You will then take the Self Transcendence Analysis to establish your neurosis baseline, where your energy/entropy curve is now, so you can measure and quantify each step in your self-therapy growth to Brahman Consciousness.
- Then the Jyotish information page will be presented so we can create your personal S'rî Vyuha Jyotish Chart for the Âtmavedi Part III Course.